Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bahaha

Well fuck this game, that’s literally all I can think right now. I guess I need to get used to the sick variance in this, or just get better, I don’t really know. Yesterday I played a whooping 13 hours, I didn’t have shit to do, and just felt like grinding all day. I put in 4732 hands, and still ended in the red, down 3 buyins, I was down 10 at one point though, and up 3.5 in EV on the day(YAY below EV again.). I found what I thought was the secret to success though, earlier last night my friend decided to watch for a little bit and pointed out 3 guys playing on almost all my tables, I then realized they were on like every table. While I originally thought they were bad because they were down money I realized they are just slight losers and chasing rakeback. Since every single table running had 2 if not 3 or 4 players like this I decided to open up a few tables of my own. I then had a ton of fish sit down at the tables to start got a solid run of cards and just started dominating some people, running off like 9-10 buyins before dropping a few back before the end of the night and needing to quit from sheer exhaustion.

Graph:



Fast forward to tonight. I decided today I was going to take it easy and not play after the marathon of a day yesterday. I should have fucking stuck to that. About 30 minutes ago I decide to load up a session after my Xbox kept freezing and I couldn’t play Fifa. So I load up, and start up my own tables again, and 15 minutes later I tilt quit my session. I was just talking to a friend earlier about how its hard to get coolered in Omaha because you usually have atleast some decent equity. Well I was wrong, I was coolered left and right, and just stomped by a bunch of monkeys hitting the world on me. Stuff like this:

Hand converter-Pokerhand.org

Full Tilt Poker, $0.05/0.10 Pot limit Omaha Cash Games, 3 Players

Board:
jkljkljkl (CO): $7.14
DirDirDirty (Button): $10
yotengoco0kies (SB): $10.54
 
Dealt to: DirDirDirty
Pre-flop:
DirDirDirty raises to $.35, yotengoco0kies calls $.30, jkljkljkl calls $.25,
Flop:($1.05) (3 Players)
yotengoco0kies checks, jkljkljkl checks, DirDirDirty bets $.60, (1 folds), jkljkljkl calls $.60,
Turn: ($2.25) (2 Players)
jkljkljkl checks, DirDirDirty checks,
River: ($2.25) (2 Players)
jkljkljkl bets $2.25, DirDirDirty raises to $9, jkljkljkl calls $3.94 and is all-in, DirDirDirty returns $2.81,
Results:
DirDirDirty Showed
jkljkljkl Showed

jkljkljkl wins $13.66


Dude had been playing 85/25, and obv coolers the hell out of me when I have 2nd nuts with blockers 3 handed.
Should have just stuck to not playing tonight like I planned on. God I’m so pissed about that right now, blah. Oh well World Cup starts tomorrow, gonna take the next two days off and probably not play at all, just study, review hands and watch soccer tomorrow, and my best friends birthday bbq + USA and England on Saturday.

Graphs:




No comments:

Post a Comment